My posts have kind of been negative lately, so let me tell you all about some good things:
1) It takes Vernon, literally, 3 minutes to WALK to his office everyday.
2) The mountains are beautiful. They're always to the west of me, so I always know what direction I am going.
3) The mattress that we got out of the garbage is actually pretty comfortable.
4) I found a Mom's Night In to go to with the Colorado Attachment Parenting group on Friday.
5) The unschooling group that I've been going to in Boulder is amazing. Boulder itself is amazing.
We went to the unschooling group today and this is where we met:
Isn't it beautiful? I love seeing my kids playing in nature like this. It makes my heart content:
Here is another picture of Peace (don't worry, my other kids were there too, they were just off exploring and were too far away to take pictures of):
We're going to go back to Boulder tomorrow or Friday where we are going to hike up a mountain, stroll down Pearl Street, go to that creek again, and get rooster feathers put into my hair. It should be a good day.
Here's a final picture that I will leave you with. See how I'm starting to decorate our apartment?